Due to the complex nature of products and the large distances for shipping, returns policies are to be agreed on a product by product basis direct with manufacturers.
Please contact FarmshopAustralia.com directly if you require any further information regarding returns.
For returns, the purchaser will advise FarmShop Australia (FSA) within 7 days of delivery.
FarmShop Australia will then respond accordingly.
- Any request for returns (excepting those for product failure reasons) must be received by FSA within 7 days of invoice date.
- All physical returns must have prior approval from FSA and be accompanied with a Return Approval Number obtained by contacting FSA at [email protected]
- Charges for return freight will only be accepted for faulty product, or when an error on our part, for which authorization or instruction must be given by FSA.
- In all cases, proof of purchase, including invoice number, must be supplied.
- FSA will arrange physical return to supplier/manufacturer
- Product returns will be credited at the original value invoiced. Delivery or ‘administration’ charges will not be credited.
- Goods not generally stocked by FSA, or indent lines ordered in specially by FSA for a customer, or goods discontinued by FSA will not be accepted as returns unless for product failure reasons.
- A minimum 10% or $10, whichever is the greater, will be charged for all product returns. If the product returned is not in original or resealable, packaging, a higher fee will be charged.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] We will then advise the necessary procedures for opening an exchange inquiry and the following steps involved.
To return your product, you should contact [email protected]
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item – we will endeavour to make every effort to assist you in finding a preferred courier or delivery service to return your item.