POULTRY NIPPLES – LUBING-
– High and low flow rate nipples refer to the quantity of water supplied
– Low flow nipples are usually used in cages (40-50 cubic cm/minute)
– High flow are used in the floor system (80-90 cubic cm/minute)
– There are two styles of action: up/down (vertical nipples) or 360- multidirectional
– Vertical nipples (up/down) is usually used for adult birds (layer-breeder) – Vertical nipple are not recommended for chicks
– 360- multidirectional are usually used from chicks till the end of for broiler or (rearing layer and breeder)
– The nipples and nipple cups require a low pressure system to operate. They will not operate when connected into a direct mains pressurised water system.
– Nipples can be screwed into a hose line, T piece (as below) or as replacement nipples in nipple water cup.
– We recommend the use of the below Water Tanks to establish your in line system
– The extensions are used to vary the position of the nipples or the nipple water cups
– In one pen you may require some to be placed low for the chickens and some to be placed higher for their parents or larger fowl
– All nipples are manufactured by Lubing- Germany
– Each of the Lubing- Nipples are individually factory tested to ensure 100% quality standards