SM BANDS 25 PACK
– As a general guide, the SM bands may be suitable for cattle, sheep and goats up to 150kg.
– The latex ring open twice the size of normal marking rings, with rings being designed so they will not slip off applicator.
– The rings are twice as strong as normal marking rings and opens to 6cm x 6cm x 6cm.
– A silicon spray or lubricant should be used on arm to allow the tool to open/close freely.
– Always wear protective glasses when using banders.
– A tetanus toxoid injection is strongly recommended.
– 12 month repair warranty on bander tool.
– The SM Bands are only recommended for use with the Bainbridge SM Bander tool.
– Do not use other brands of small bands or the LG Bands on the SM Bander tool.
Please read the instructions prior to use https://www.bainbridgevet.com.au/file/35/lg-sm-bander-instructions