GRIP-FIT GROOMING BRUSHES
– Grip-Fit grooming brushes feature comfortable moulded plastic hand grips coloured light tan to complement both neutral and coloured bristles.
– The brush blocks are moulded polypropylene that will not rot or mildew and will not be harmed by caustic solutions
– Grip-Fit grooming brushes are made to fit your hand and have to be experienced to be appreciated
– Full size grip brushes are approximately 21.5cm long and the smaller sizes are 16.5cm long
– Brushes with hand strap are 19cm long
– Bristle trim is 5cm long unless otherwise stated
– Made in the USA
GRIP-FIT – STIFF GROOMING BRUSHES
– The brushes below are made stiff for working on the toughest of grooming jobs (the dirtier the horse, the stiffer the bristle needed to clean them). Suitable for shedding fur and removing dried mud or caked dirt.
GRIP-FIT VERY STIFF DIRT REMOVAL BRUSH
– A very stiff natural palmyra bristle with a large oval handle and features a dark brown web hand strap. Suitable for heavy dirt removal
Categories: Bainbridge Vet, Equine, General Farm, Livestock.