CALLICRATE BANDER LOOPS – 25 PACK
– The Callicrate Bander method is bloodless and avoids the stress, set backs and risk of infection often associated with surgical castration.
– The Callicrate Bander works well on larger animals. This means that unlike the traditional surgical method, calves can be castrated much later in their development. Your animals will continue to grow much faster and develop better muscling, due to the presence of natural testosterone.
– The procedure is based on the use of a strong rubber cord inserted into a specially patented application device. The cord is stretched over the scrotum before being tightened by a ratchet mechanism and then locked firmly into position using a metal clip.
– With a little practice the procedure is both faster and safer than using a knife’
– The Callicrate Bander Start Up Kit includes a plastic toolbox complete with Bander tool, 5 loops, loop cutter and demonstration video.
– Ensure loops are stored outside of direct sunlight and temperature changes.
– The Callicrate Bander should be used under the supervision of a veterinarian.