ISL ANIMAL HEALTH
ISL Animal Health is a global leader in animal health delivery systems. ISL Animal Health products are manufactured in New Zealand to ISO 9001: 2015 and certified by Bureau Veritas for the design, manufacture and supply of innovative solutions in the delivery of farm animal drugs. As a result of these stringent quality expectations and an innovative development approach, ISL Animal Health products
enhance the value of the pharmaceutical that they deliver to production animals.
BOTTLE MOUNTED VACCINATOR – BMV
– Suitable for small vaccine pillow packs and bottles (no need to connect tubing)
– A bottle cradle can be purchased separately to make bottled vaccines easier to administer
– Bottle Mount can be rotated 360 degrees ensuring bottle remains in vertical priming position
– Long stroke length for accuracy and positive feel during administration
– Features a stainless steel needle nib to provide extra strength to common stress point in other vaccinators
– A Dose Selector at the top of the applicator allows quick and easy changes to the dosage by rotating the numbered dosage at the top of the applicator
– 2ml – Dosages from 0.2ml to 2ml in 0.2ml increments
– 6ml – Dosages from 0.5ml to 6ml in 0.5ml increments
– Easily dismantled for cleaning and re-lubrication
– Needle release grip increases safety for attachment and removal of Luer Needles – Less needle stick injuries, promotes changing of needles more regularly, no breaking of needle nibs
– Suitable for Poultry, Pigs, Cattle and Sheep
Categories: Bainbridge Vet, General Farm, Health, Livestock.