ISL ANIMAL HEALTH
ISL Animal Health is a global leader in animal health delivery systems. ISL Animal Health products are manufactured in New Zealand to ISO 9001: 2015 and certified by Bureau Veritas for the design, manufacture and supply of innovative solutions in the delivery of farm animal drugs. As a result of these stringent quality expectations and an innovative development approach, ISL Animal Health products
enhance the value of the pharmaceutical that they deliver to production animals.
BIG GUN MULTI PACK APPLICATOR – 30ML
– A Multi Pack which includes Drench, Shower and T-Bar nozzles plus a Santoprene TPE (black) hosing which can handle the harshest chemicals
– Designed for a wide range of products for cattle and sheep, including Flukicides, Tickicides and Lousicides
– Suitable for cattle tickicides, such as Acatak, where you can purchase an optional fan tip nozzle
– Delivers a range of dosages from 3ml to 30ml in increments of 1ml
– No product -after spurt- to reduce wastage
– Features a Dose Selector at the top of the applicator which allows quick and easy changes to the dosage by rotating the numbered dosage rate at the top of the applicator
– Features a large 9mm delivery tube making it more suitable for particularly viscous products
– Robust, easily dismantled for cleaning, repairs and re-lubrication (see cleaning instructions)
Categories: Bainbridge Vet, General Farm, Health, Livestock.