Bednet- Cargo Control Solutions is the market leading range of unique form fitting cargo nets from the United States which have been designed to reduce load shift on vehicles. Renowned for its exceptionally high quality and long lasting
components, the Bednet- range has been tailored to the serious end user. Since the range was introduced to the United States in 1997, the Bednet- range has become the cargo control solution of choice for many large fleets in the United States.
With over two decades of refinement to it’s products, the Bednet- range has continued to introduce innovative cargo control solutions for all types of vehicle fleets including utility vehicles, passenger vehicles, trucks, cargo vans and UTV/ATVs.
BEDNET- ORIGINAL CARGO NET
– Ground-breaking design: The Bednet- Cargo Restraint System allows you to quickly and safely secure large cargo in utes and trucks
– Restrain large cargo without load shift: The integrated straps quickly adjust and conform to the load, holding it securely in place using existing anchor points. The form fitting design is uniquely placed to safely handle your large cargo requirements.
– Fast compliant safety: The Bednet- features load rated hook & keepers on one side of the cargo net while the alternate side features quick fitting load rated hooks. Permanently attach your net, quickly secure your load and safely get to work with the Bednet-
– Quick & easy to adjust: All adjustments are made from the two rear integrated straps allowing you to secure your load without removing the net
– Superior quality: Bednet- is built from 2,700kg rated high tenacity polyester webbing that is very tightly woven and very abrasion resistant. Manufactured
from market leading U.V. Inhibited materials, the Bednet- is uniquely designed for Australia’s tough environment
– Coated hardware and nylon buckles to limit scratches on vehicles
– Australian and New Zealand Standards: Manufactured to AS NZS 4380-2001
– Carry bag included