BEACON HEAT SEEKER
– Heat Seeker heat detector-s are an excellent quality self adhesive oestrus detector which can be applied by one person.
– The Heat Seeker is useful to identify short heats & cows that cycle overnight, provides more precise insemination timing, shortens herd calving intervals by missing less heats and helps reduce waste of inseminations and semen.
– The adhesive moulds easily over the cows backbone with a large surface area.
– Available in Red in a pack of 20 units (includes instruction leaflet).
– Heat Seaker features a Channel and Chamber systems. With each mount the dye spreads further through the chambered detector indicating the extent of
the mounting activity, giving a clearer indication of when oestrus commenced, essential in the embryo transfer programs.
– The fully activated detector is highly visible from a distance compared to other detectors on the market.