BAINBRIDGE COW LIFTER SUPREME – XL SIZE
BAINBRIDGE SUPREME COW LIFTER – STANDARD SIZE
– The Bainbridge- Supreme Cow Lifter is a simple and inexpensive way to lift cows with a front end loader or bucket.
– Developed for the medium term support (up to four hours) of weak and down cows.
– A large main sling supports the cow over a large body area to reduce pressure points.
– The cow lifter is designed to gently lift the cow with support from the backside to the brisket.
– The design includes an open area for the udder to hang through, thus reducing stress and pressure on the cow.
– Manufactured from heavy duty reinforced long lasting PVC.
– Includes a leather covered support pad for area between udder and tail.
– Metal parts are plated while webbing and thread are durable polyester.
– Well designed strong straps and buckles.
– Fully adjustable to suit any sized animal.
– Recommended maximum lift load is 1,000kg.
– Supplied as a complete kit which includes the sling, carry bag and hooks.
Available in two sizes:
– Standard size will suit all medium size dairy breeds.
– Extra large size is 20cm longer than the standard size and should be used for larger size dairy breeds and beef cows.