Powers up to 350 km.
Remote control (optional) ERC-2,
Turns energiser on or off from the fence line.
Digital function display
• Output voltage
• Earth condition – poor-fair-good
• Amps – condition of fence
• Joules – energy being used
• Mode – standby, diagnostic data
•Digital display – of output voltage, earth condition, joules and amps – condition of fence – all displayed together, no toggling required.
• Mains or battery powered -12 volt lead and A.C adaptor supplied (optional solar kit)
•Remote ready – turns unit on or off, from the paddock
•Auto power boost – automatically increases energy levels as fence requires
•3 powers levels – to select from, low – medium – high. Up to 9.9 kV
•Earth monitor – displays the condition of your earth system
•13 pulse speeds – to select from 1.2 to 2.4 seconds
•Built in alarm – activates internal buzzer when fence voltage drops. Alarm voltage can be set from 2 to 6 kV– Optional strobe light or siren plus strobe light, activates upon energiser alarm.
•Tough enclosure – o-ring sealed, weather proof ABS robust enclosure
•Great back up – 2 years warranty, 6 months lightning warranty
•Solar compatible – optional solar kit can be connected, to power, for remote areas
•Quality components – SMD electronics and transformer is vacuum sealed
•Auto battery save function – when battery voltage level drops, system changes output level to low and pulse rate to maximum.
Additional features available with the MB-2750R and MB-5600R
• Fence Return Terminal – displays end of line fence voltage
• Alarm History records – displays time and date of previous alarms
• Maintains full battery charge – for battery back up when mains power is down
• Extra large terminals, menu display, real time clock, ultra high power models