The Triangle NLIS Tag Cattle Post Breeder from DATAMARS:
- Superior RFID tag with full NLIS accreditation status
- RFID HDX technology complying with ISO standards 11784 adn ISO 11785
- Available in white (Breeder) and orange (Post Breeder)
- Fast and easy application
- Renown retention, readability and reliability
- Fast and easy application with the Agri-ID by Datamars universal applicator
This Post Breeder tag comes in orange.
- Both the male and the female tag must be orange
- Use NLIS post breeder tags for livestock purchased and that are not already identified with an NLIS device
Find out more about NLIS Application in our Knowledge Base.
As per the South Australia Government regulations all SA livestock owners must pay $1.50 per NLIS tag to the Cattle Industry Fund (CIF Levy). Please ensure you select “Needed” (South Australia ONLY) drop-down on our website.