The Triangle NLIS Tag Cattle Breeder from DATAMARS:
- Superior RFID tag with full NLIS accreditation status
- RFID HDX technology complying with ISO standards 11784 adn ISO 11785
- Available in white (Breeder) and orange (Post Breeder)
- Fast and easy application
- Renown retention, readability and reliability
- Fast and easy application with the Agri-ID by Datamars universal applicator
This Breeder tag comes in white.
- Both the male and the female tags must be white
- Use NLIS breeder tags for livestock you have bred and that are still on your property
- Both tags (male and female) should be printed with the NLIS logo and the male portion of the tags should clearly state “Do not remove”
Find out more about NLIS Application in our Knowledge Base.
As per the South Australia Government regulations all SA livestock owners must pay $1.50 per NLIS tag to the Cattle Industry Fund (CIF Levy). Please ensure you select “Needed” (South Australia ONLY) drop-down on our website.